Maisonette Armonia 2
Book now :
First Floor | 67 m²
- Dining Room
- Living room with a fireplace
Second Floor | 47 m²
- One bedroom with a double bed
- One bedroom with two single beds
- Spacious closets in both bedrooms
- Large bathroom with a tub
- Balconies with the amazing overall view of the lake
- Atrium of 20 sq. m..
- private pool
- shaded sitting & dining area
- sun lounger and umbrella
- barbeque area
- basketball ground
- air conditioning in all rooms
- satellite TV, sound system
- safe deposit box
- kitchen appliances (washing machine, french coffee maker, dishwasher)
- a private swimming pool surrounded by a greek natural scenery
- COCO mat mattresses
- free Wi-Fi Access (with full coverage of all rooms)
- bath amenities (hairdryer, shampoo, towels, bubble bath)
Antiseptic gel hand wash in each floor
Gloves for one use
Dish washer liquid
French coffee filters
Demake-up and cleansing wipes
Greek traditional coffee
Slices of gouda cheese
Slices of smoked turkey
Still mineral water (6×1,5 lt)
Pets are not allowed inside & outside the villas.
Unless otherwise agreed, check-in is permitted from 12:00-14:00 pm and we kindly ask that all guests depart by no later than 12:00 am.
Villa Armonia is awarded with the Green Key, the leading standard for excellence in the field of environmental responsibility and sustainable operation within the tourism industry.
Our respect for the environment is reflected into the following systems:
- An automatic electrical system for the rooms, by using a card to switch off the electricity, apart from the fridge, as well as that switches off the A/C when a window is opened.
- Using LED televisions with the lowest possible energy consumption.
- A heat pump for heating according to the latest technology.
- Solar collectors to support water heating.
- The outdoor shower runs on solar energy.
- The swimming pool uses a system for the electrolysis of natural salt.
- The Jacuzzi is using active oxygen.
- We use toilet paper that produces lesser residue.
- The rooms feature A/C of the latest technology.
- We support recycling programs and there are bins for collection of paper, plastic and aluminium in the entrance of our facilities.
- In the garden we have plants that only require minimal water.
- We don’t use one-use dishes, cups and kitchenware.
- We suggest the usage of liquid soap from a dispenser.
- We use cleaning material without chlorine, friendly to the environment.
- The mattresses and covers are made from natural products by the Greek company Coco Mat, well-known for its environmental standards.
- The linen is changed twice a week.
- We use low consumption lamps.
- In the garden there are light sensors and timers for night lighting.
Reservation and cancellation policy vary depending on the type of accomodation and the booking season. Check more >>more